Acacia Chinchilla Motel is a small family run motel just off the Warrago highway.
We are raved about for our delicious home cooked meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, delivered to your room. We offer exceptional service to make sure every guest feels welcomed and enjoys their time at the motel.
(07) 4662 7379
for our best deals
96 Glasson Street
Chinchilla QLD 4413 Australia
With fabulous reviews, we are Chinchilla’s Best Choice for Cleanliness, Comfort, Affordable pricing!
Our Motel consists of different room configurations.
Types of Rooms at Acacia Motel Chinchilla include:
- Double Room – Includes a double bed – ideal for workers, singles and a couple for a comfortable, affordable overnight stay.
- Queen Room – includes a queen bed, luxury linen, perfect for a comfortable overnight stay or a weekend away.
- Twin Share – we have twin share rooms configured with a double and single bed, or a Queen bed and single bed.
- Family Room – offers a larger space, queen bed and two single beds, great for parents with two children needing a rest for a few days.
- Family Room with kitchenette – spacious features a Queen bed, two singles, kitchenette including a large fridge, pots, pans plates, bowls, cutlery etc, induction cooktop, huge 65′ smart tv. Everything you need for a weekend away or holiday in Chinchilla.
We offer room service meals that are raved about on Facebook including hot breakfast from 6.30am as well as packed lunches and delicious dinners.
Chinchilla Motel Facilities
Remember to book direct for best rates 07-46627379
- Free WiFi Internet
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Undercover Parking
- Relaxing Shaded courtyard and BBQ area.
- Off road parking for trailers
- Room Service – Breakfast and Dinner
- Worker Lunch packs
- Free Guest Laundry
The Acacia Motel is perfectly located for your stay in Chinchilla. We are located just off the Warrego Highway, so the motel is nice and quiet.
Within walking distance, we are minutes from:
- Panache Coffee Shop – Rated by our guests for the best coffee and delicious Sunday morning eggs Benedict in Chinchilla.
- Coffee Club
- Merritt’s bakery – home to incredible pies and pastries.
- Chinchilla Museum
- Chinchilla Botanic Gardens – recently voted the Best regional Park in Queensland
- Chinchilla Aquatic Centre